Welcome to World Consultant!

Talk to expert


Apply Now

Student Visa

The United States government offers three student visa types including F, J, and M.

  • F Student Visa: for study at an accredited U.S. college or university or to study English at an English language institute
  • J Exchange Visa: for participation in an exchange program, including high school and university study
  • M Student Visa: for non-academic or vocational study or training in the United States

Student visa requires you to carry a lot more documents than you would for a tourist visa, by comparison. You need the mandatory documents along with supporting documents of financial and academic records.

Petition based Family Imigration

Family Based Petitions allow for individuals in the United States to sponsor theirfamily to immigrate to the United States.

If you are a U.S. citizen, you can file a petition for your immediate relatives.  Immediate relatives are defined by immigration law as a U.S. citizen’s:

  • Spouse, (Bringing Spouses to Live in the United States as Permanent Residents);
  • Children, unmarried and under age 21; and
  • Parents, if you are age 21 or older.

Tourist and Visitor Visa

 Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).